Welcome to revIgniter
revIgniter is a Web Application Development Framework modeled on CodeIgniter, Ellislab, Inc. This framework is a toolkit for people who build web sites using the LiveCode Server version of LiveCode. The purpose of revIgniter is to enable you to develop web projects much faster than you could if you were writing LiveCode code from scratch, by providing a rich set of code libraries for frequently needed tasks, as well as a straightforward interface and logical structure to access these libraries. revIgniter lets you creatively concentrate on your project by minimizing the amount of code needed for a given task.
Who is revIgniter For?
revIgniter is right for you if:
- You want, first and foremost, a framework for your beloved coding language.
- You want a Model-View-Controller based framework.
- You want a framework with a small footprint.
- You need excellent performance.
- You want a framework that requires virtually zero configuration.
- You want a framework that does not require you to stick to limiting coding rules.
- You eschew complexity, favoring simple solutions.
- You appreciate clear, detailed documentation.